Jan 22, 2010

Future Farmer of America

The other day we were all hanging out at the house when I noticed it was awfully quiet. The two of them had quietly retired to the study. The door was slightly cracked so I peeked in to see what was going on. Tate was sitting in Chuck's lap, both engrossed in something on the computer screen. What are they looking at? I just had to know!
I let myself in and asked, "what are you guys doing?"
The answer: "farming."
My little guy was helping his dad on the farm, the Farmville farm that is. OMG! I think farming is dumb, but Tate seemed to enjoy clicking the mouse and occasionally "play typing."
"It's working," Tate squealed at one point while the guys clicking the mouse to plow a field (I think?).
Honestly, I'm not sure who was having more fun. Plus, it did my heart good too to see my guys genuinely enjoying some quality time together... even if they were farmin'.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I can't get into the whole Farmville thing either - glad to see I'm not the only one!