Jan 22, 2010

Hammer Golf

So Tuesday I was relaxing on the couch after a long day at work when I heard a familiar sound: WHACK!
Next I heard what sounded like a ball rolling across the floor before crashing into the wall, then there was a giggle.
Tate had been playing in his room, but wandered into the living room. As he rounded the corner I spotted a toy hammer in his right hand.
Just as I suspected, Hammer Golf.
Hammer Golf is a game that one might say was born of necessity. Last spring Tate got a toy golf club set as an Easter gift. It didn't take long for my little bruiser to break 2 of the 3 clubs that came with the set. The third was hidden after Tate invented another game we call Whack the Dog.
With no clubs left my little innovator had to come up with something to hit those little plastic golf clubs with.


No comments: