May 16, 2010

What Tate's Been Up To Lately

So it's been awhile since I posted to the blog. Feeling a little twinge of guilt that maybe I'm letting Tate down in some strange way, I decided this afternoon to pull a few pictures off the camera for a new post. So here we go. We'll start out with a lazy Sunday afternoon at the house...
A boy and his dog, or his daddy's dog, always make for a cute photo.


A couple of weeks ago Tate pulled out a coloring book and some crayons for some quality coloring, with Cheyenne. Chey obviously hadn't intended to serve as Tate's table, but I guess she thought "he's not acting spastic and he's not hurling anything in my direction. I suppose I can handle this." Plus I think Chuck might have been petting her. She'll put up with A LOT if she's getting loved on by her daddy!
I have to admit the interactive coloring lasted much longer than I thought it would. But apparently coloring takes a lot out of a little fellow. Before too long Tate crashed out right there by his coloring budding. What a sweet old girl! (She's 10!)

Let's not get the wrong idea about the little man. It's not all coloring books and naps at the Hardin house. There is plenty of guy stuff going on too. Tate has a hand-me-down 4-wheeler he enjoys cruising around on in the yard and the driveway.

What can you say about a boy and his wheels?

Switching gears... my handsom little devil was kind enough to pause from the fun and games to pose for a pictures by these beautiful roses last weekend! Amazingly no flowers were harmed in the shooting of this picture!!!

No comments: