Mar 21, 2010

Tate's 3rd birthday

Look who's 3!!!!!


Once upon a time someone I knew posed this question: Why is it that at 50 years old my birthday lasts for about 15 minutes, while my 2-year-old granddaughter's birthday last for 3 days?
At the time I laughed, but over the past weekend it rang true.
Tate's birthday fell on a Friday this year so there were festivities for days.
On the little guy's actual birthday Chuck and I ordered a cookie cake that we took to his daycare for a small celebration.

(Notice the very anxious little paw in the lower left corner.)


The next day was his birthday party... a Kindermusik party, complete with a room full of toddlers.






Add cake and juice boxes for everyone...



and you have a bunch of happy kiddos.

1 comment:

Bruce, Andrea, & Ashtyn said...

Awww! Happy birthday, Tate! We missed being there with you to help you celebrate!! Looks like you had a great time!