Nov 21, 2009

On an outing to our local mall this weekend we stopped for a little play time. As is part of Tate's nature the little squirt found something to climb on.

Then my darling Tate spotted his daddy. We all know these two must have adult supervision.
So back to the story... their eyes met and I knew immediately that something I would not approve of was about to happen.


Tate's a big fan of the cartoon "Little Einsteins." As a result I know all the words to all the episodes because Tate just has to watch them over and over and over again.
I observed the devilish grin on both of their faces and thought: blast off!


And that's just what he did. I'm almost positive my heart stopped for an instant. As you can see from this picture Tate is parallel with the top of bench Chuck is sitting on. SCARY!!!!

But never fear, Chuck caught Tate and the two had a good giggle. Tate climbed on the lion and baled off several more times before moving on to some other form of amusement.

No comments: