Aug 29, 2010

Family photos

It occurred to me recently that I haven't pulled out the "big" camera and taken any pictures of Henry since he was born. So, I decided to remedy that.
I got the four of us dressed up (well sort of) and away we went to a local park.
Once there Chuck and I took pictures of our sweet little family.
I warmed up with Tate in the "elbow" tree.




Then we headed for the shade of a tree near the lake. First up were the boys...





Next we added dad...




Then Chuck and I traded places...






Then we pulled out the tripod and got a family photo...



By then Tate was done being still. Plus he had spotted the castle playground nearby. So he and Chuck took off to have some well deserved fun. With the guys gone I put the tripod away and turned my attention, or should I say my camera, to Henry.




I didn't really get any good ones because the little guy was asleep. Argh! Oh well. Maybe next time!!!

2 comments:

sdhorton said...

sweet pictures. love them.

Bruce, Andrea, & Ashtyn said...

I love these pics with your guys!! They're all so sweet!!! Miss you much!